Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oregon Trail

Ok, can someone please explain WTF is it?

I received a Facebook invite awhile ago... ignored it since I didn't know what it was (sorry Andy). And now my entire office is going nuts over the FB application... and the only explanation I've gotten
"Sorry i don't know how to explain it. Its easier to understand if you grew up here"

Well DUH if I grew up here I won't be asking that question, would I?

This question will now fall under the unanswered file, along with why is the US still so hung up on cheques (yes I spell that differently too).

Oh and another thing... the word 'cute' is so TOTALLY over used in this country.

1 comment:

Oscar said...

Wikipedia to the rescue?

Oregon Trail

and

Oregon Trail Video Game

Alot of 20something Americans grew up playing the game in school for educational purposes. Nostalgia.

Oh and hello btw