Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crust. Earnt, spent, etc

This morning was another session of the JFM-quarter Digital Media preach.

Don't get me wrong... I love digital. I wouldn't be blogging if I didn't like it (and to be one of the few in the office who actually blogs ROCK). I love how every session is making me think that I should move into straight digital as oppose to keep with general media... in saying so, I love radio, OOH and integrations. I am a project manage nut (just as anyone who's ever been on a trip with me). Just like online more...

Here's something new - I apparently got a credit card approved with my bank. As I currently have no US credit history, they think I am an illegal alien or something. In fact I have actually been denied a SAVINGS account. Yeah, you read right... a bank almost stopped me from giving them money.

Off to restaurant #2 of within the Dine About Town program. French place of my choice this time with a bunch of people.

Speaking of which - what is the correct way to approach a guy post date? Friendship, yes. Physical attraction? Not so. Not to say he's a bad looking guy - of which he is not - but still nothing from my end.

In unknown territories its always good to fall back on what I know. So I'm going to be totally Asian and passive aggressively avoid the topic.

Snowboard again this weekend, at Boreal, which is a tiny little field to hone my skills. YAY!

No comments: