Monday, February 25, 2008

yikes

Been a crazy old day. I knew something was up from the moment I rolled out of bed. Here's the rundown of madness;

- Got an sms from a phone no. 2 digits different from my mobile. The sms said 'really miss u call me when u wake up'. It is NOT someone I know

- Bus driver closed the door ON me when I was getting on the #2 this morning. She had no idea she did it... and to think she's the driver that yells for people to stand behind the yellow line, so she can see properly!!

- Work, surprisingly, was calm. Busy nonetheless. I am in love with the coffee a former colleague sent from Costa Rica. Had some really good feedback on some of my recent work

- Stayed late... no massive hiccups there either. Expensed dinner

- Got home, exhausted and missed U/W hockey. Got into discussion with a girl who went on, and on about branding. She worked as a marketing assistant for 3 months. Come ON. 

Her only child-ness came through when I couldn't get a word in whilst she sucked up the oxygen in the room. She only listens to those who has the same opinion, and no doubt she'd gotten away with it all her life. 

She obviously has never learnt to choose your battles, walk away from those that doesn't matter.

And that's where I am... retired to my room, typing by candlelight and hope my broom closet is clean enough for the boy tomorrow:)

No comments: