Thursday, February 21, 2008

kinda grown up

Can you believe it that I'm currently in a committed relationship (!) and am deliriously happy...

J and I met online. I thought he was pretty cool via phone and emails, but things came together at our first date. So far we've done weekends away, diners at home... pretty much all kinds of stuff.

Sure, we've had disagreements every so often. But I've cared enough about the guy to work things out with him. Like last night, I was a bit disappointed over a misunderstanding... but we talked about it today and it's all ironed out now.

He has already told him Mum and Dad about me... I am flattered to have wow'ed them already with my cooking (cooked a lamb roast dinner for J & I last weekend). So much to live up to if/ when we finally meet and they actually taste the food!

So I guess its all good. I am trying to take things easy and not dive in head first. He's making it very difficult ;)

No comments: