Monday, August 11, 2008

Dear, oh dear...

So recently I have gotten some hate mail on here, as well as on another blog site I wrote on.

Firstly - all, thank you for reading. I was actually more surprised that people are reading my blurb... which most often are my thoughts that this very moment in time (as oppose to anything deep, meaningful or prolonging)... I am flattered that people are contacting me to let me know they're reading. So thanks guys!

Secondly... it reminds me that I have to be more complaicent about what I write. Things can be SO taken out of context...

So never mind, lets move on.

I have been watching the Olympics from the US. I now realise how bias the Channel 7 coverage was in AUS. Just like what NBC do here, they splice the official Broadcast Org feed with local colour. Hmm I am watching all the races that Americans are involved in, and not much else.

Life otherwise... been good. Work going good, love life doing good. Learnt to not hate every man who owns a cat. Also learnt that the shy ones often deliver something different and unusual...

No comments: