Wednesday, June 10, 2009

politically incorrect observations

Lately my journey home has taken a dangerous turn - the N-Judah has a pervert on board, and I've seen him 'in action' so to speak. So yesterday I was extra careful, keeping my extremities to myself and trying to stay discreet - which proves to be pretty difficult since the train was so crowded.

But last night I faced another kind of frusteration... see, I was squished up next to a guy who suffers from uncontrollable twitching. Not just a small twitch, but his head jolts, shoulders, legs. Everything at once.

There is no politically correct way to address this so here it goes - I am very sorry that you have this condition, but it was really freaking me out.

After looking this up... it seems there are a lot of misdiagnosis for the condition so I do really wish him well.

2 comments:

kenny said...

you saw the Muni Humper?
Did you report him?

Joyce Lee said...

Hey Kenny - I didn't report him, it was months ago. But yes, I really ought to have!!