Friday, May 9, 2008

elevator crush

I don't have one... but heck, the whole office does.

There is this guy who works one floor down from us. I've met him maybe 3 times before, since we work for associated companies. I think he's talented, not bad on the eye. But definitely not as far as being driven to do the creepy... you know, FB = Internet creeping made easy.

I won't make a very good stalker. The dedication stalking takes is just beyond me.

Definitely running with sunnier deposition these days. Been a busy, yet fulfilling week.

Started the week with Cinco de Mayo which, as a friend of mine said, is NOT a 5th celebration for mayonnaise. In fact its a festival not a whole lot of people celebrate... other than a handful of Americans hitting some bar and grabbing a burrito (which is not technically a Mexican meal). Alas, it was good. A few jugs (pitcher, if you like) of margaritas later I was well on my way to a very, very big school night.

Today, unofficially also, is 'Be sexually inappropriate with your friends' Day. Cinco de Mayo night demonstrated that we already are sexually inappropriate on a regular basis. I mean, really now. Man boobs, girlie pashes. Novels about gay man surviving in Roman Catholic family. Its all there. Maybe work culture of where I am is very similar to where my friends work... oh those computer engineers...

On that note. Have house to myself this weekend. Actually not 100% correct - its me and the roommate's cat. Big black Willie will keep me company. That's the cat.

No comments: