Saturday, July 25, 2009

holy c*&p... my back:(

I was a ver flexible kid... touching my toes while standing means my whole hand is on the ground - I could do that right till about age 25, and then it started to get difficult but always, my hands will get to my feet with legs straight.

Today - I knew something was up when at dragon boat warm up I had problems reaching beyond my knee. That was AWFUL. Right now I have the worst lower back pain I've had in quite awhile. What could that be attributed to? Well, the bike fall 2 wks ago... then bounching on rapids on a raft (I definitely had a bung knee after the trip), and finally today when we did strength work it just gave way.

I have a deep tissue massage booked tomorrow, and hopefully that helps.

Hopefully I'll be OK at friend's welcome dinner/ the bar tonight!!!

No comments: